neděle 3. listopadu 2013

Social Networks

Hello my friends,

this week I would like to describe my opinion about social networks. Obviously each of us once have heard about Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or such others networks. But what is the purpose of social networks? We can chat with people; add photos which express our happiness, inform about events that we attend and many other things. But sometimes it can be really ridiculous what people add on these social websites. For example someone adds too many information about their privacy or privacy of their friends or family and that’s wrong because in the world are people who can misuse your personal life. And you should never add to your friend list a person you don’t know.
I don’t want to be only negative. I’m using also Facebook or Twitter for chatting with friends. But there is another dimension of social networks. I can receive much information about my favourite bands, sport teams, about current situations or problems in the world. For example when were riots in England two years ago, we could obtain unique photos and news from the place of riots. Yes, the first thing when I come from outside is to check Facebook. I think that many people do this, as I do.
People should spend more time outside not sitting in front of the computer screen. Social networks can be useful but sometimes can ruin your real life.

That’s all. Thank you for your attention.


Regards.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat