Hello everybody,
My
topic for this week is about music. I would like to tell you how music
influences my life. In fact, music influences our lives since childhood. I guess that most of people have heard lullabies from their
parents to fall asleep.
Nowadays, I can’t imagine my life without music. I need to
listen every day for example when I go to school, to the city and so on. Music describes my feelings and sometimes I can find myself in the lyrics of the songs.
My favourite genres are rock and indie but it's not a big problem to listen to something else except of rap. Luckily, I know a lot of bands and I’m very excited when I found some new band that sounds perfect to me.
I have been visiting music festivals since 2009. My favourite festival is Rock for People in Hradec Králové. Every year is really successful because a lot of my favourite bands visited this festival. This year, I have an unforgettable experience because I took a photo with guitarist from the band called Foals and actually it’s one of my favourite bands! I’m already looking forward to next year.
My favourite genres are rock and indie but it's not a big problem to listen to something else except of rap. Luckily, I know a lot of bands and I’m very excited when I found some new band that sounds perfect to me.
I have been visiting music festivals since 2009. My favourite festival is Rock for People in Hradec Králové. Every year is really successful because a lot of my favourite bands visited this festival. This year, I have an unforgettable experience because I took a photo with guitarist from the band called Foals and actually it’s one of my favourite bands! I’m already looking forward to next year.
Maybe
in the near future I would like to buy an electric guitar and start to play covers of my
favourite songs but there is one huge problem. I can't sing!
Thank
you for your time!
Regards
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat