neděle 17. listopadu 2013

I will never forget...

Hello my dear friends,

I will never forget the time when I attended the Secondary School of Tourism in Pardubice. I had been excited since the end of primary school because I expected that it will be something different and awesome than before. And it really was! I just wished to be a part of this school because I wanted to travel and learn some foreign languages, for example Spanish.
Whole four years were unforgettable because I’ve met a lot of new interesting and extraordinary people who wanted to enjoy these days, as well and for the first time I truly felt in love there. My classmates were amazing people and I really liked them. Every trip to France, Italy, Belgium and the Netherlands was unique!
Teachers were important, as well because they wanted to be helpful and pleasant to us. Of course that sometimes they were disagreeable but they tried to do their best and gave us a lot of knowledge.
These years ended with phenomenal Maturita Ball and luckily with the successful school leaving exam. Me and my classmates are trying to find some free time to make a reunion party. I’m really glad that I had this opportunity to study there.
I miss these days and maybe I would like to have some time machine to return back. I will always remember these four years only in good way because as I said - I will never forget.

Thank you very much!

Regards  

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat