Good morning everybody,
this weekend, I would like to describe my first impressions from our university. Firstly, I know this outskirt very well because my secondary school is situated next to University campus but my first feelings were different, For example I felt very excited, proud, nervous and of course a little sleepy because I had to get up early again after a long time. Very funny was a situation when me and my classmates couldn’t find the right class because 5 minutes before our lesson we were in the wrong floor.
this weekend, I would like to describe my first impressions from our university. Firstly, I know this outskirt very well because my secondary school is situated next to University campus but my first feelings were different, For example I felt very excited, proud, nervous and of course a little sleepy because I had to get up early again after a long time. Very funny was a situation when me and my classmates couldn’t find the right class because 5 minutes before our lesson we were in the wrong floor.
The
EA building seems to me unusual because of its very surprising height. It has overall
13 floors! Yeah, it’s an awesome view from the top and when we have lessons
there, we usually use a lifts but sometimes are crowded so one day we tried to
climb up by stairs but then we were completely exhausted. Never more!
I
think that our teachers are professionals and they are very polite and pleasant
to us and that’s positive.
After
a long week we usually go to pub called Áčko with my studybuddies. It’s
refreshing to get a deserved beer. :)
Our canteen is great because you can choose from many delicious dishes for low prices. Of course that we have a library but I've been there only once. But I guess I will visit the library regularly.
Our canteen is great because you can choose from many delicious dishes for low prices. Of course that we have a library but I've been there only once. But I guess I will visit the library regularly.
Thank
you for your time!
Regards.
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat