čtvrtek 3. října 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog dear teachers and studybuddies,

I would like to introduce myself a little bit. My name is Lukas Beran and I come from Pardubice where I live in a flat with my older brother and mother for 20 years. My brother used to be a student at our University, as well. Nowadays, he's got his master's degree. My mother works as an accountant in the small company.
I have got a lot of hobbies for example listening to music, meeting new friends and travelling. I really love sports. For me the best sport is ice-hockey but I play only floorball with friends in team called Pardubice Gunners but obviously we are not any proffesionals because we play just for fun.
Now, let me introduce my character. I guess that I have great personality because I can be very talkative, sociable, kind person and If anybody needs my help I give him helping hand. Of course that I can be sometimes a little bit stubborn and hothead but who isn't?
Well, I should decribe how I look like, as well. So, my height is about 180 centimetres and I've got quite skinny figure, brown hair and brown eyes.

Thank you for you time and I hope we will know each other more. See you soon.

Regards.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat