neděle 13. října 2013

Me & English

Hello,
today I would like to tell you something about my relationship between me and English. For me, English is the most important language around the world. Very funny for me is that English has a lot of unique accents.

I've started learning English at the primary school I guess in the fourth class. Of course, that beginnings were easier but I really started enjoy this language more. Time went on and in the ninth class we went to The United Kingdom for sightseeing but absolutely amazing for us was that we stayed there with native speakers! My English family was really kind and pleasant and I didn't want to go back to the Czech Republic. I guess this experience, I mean to live with English family is incredible and it improves your language, as well.
Then I went to the Secondary school of Tourism. This school is specialised for languages and travelling so, I've visited a many countries mostly in the Western Europe and I had to use English of course.
I want to improve my English for example by watching movies, reading books and lyrics, typing with foreign friends and so on.
I know that journey to be English speaking teacher will be hard and I know that I'm making a lot of mistakes in the grammar but I really want to find them and eliminate them.

Thank you for your time!


Regards.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat