sobota 4. ledna 2014

My Party

Hello my friends,

This is my last article of this  JCA1  semester course. I hope you will like it!

Two weeks ago I was in the bar with my friends. This bar is called Mundo which is situated in centre of Pardubice and is known as an international bar with owner from Mexico, where you can also meet some Erasmus students mainly from English and Spanish speaking countries who are attending our University, as well. It was normal evening party; we had a great time with friends and we drank beers so on. All at once our former teacher from the Secondary school who is English native speaker from the United Kingdom but living in Pardubice, came into bar.  
We were glad to see him again after a long time! It was great because I’ve been practising English and we discussed a lot of topics about actual news, our future plans, memories, gossips and University studies, of course. After few beers he went home so we managed that we will see again in near future.
But one funny thing actually happened that day! Few hours later came into bar also our former teacher but he’s from Chile! Actually, it wasn’t clear conversation because we spoke by three languages - mainly Spanish (but I forgot some words and phrases) so I used little bit of English and Czech.

When I have an opportunity to speak in English maybe I’m little bit shy but I’m trying to do my best to improve myself!

For the entire time my blog had 688 visitors. Thank you very much!

Stay tuned. I’ll come back.


Regards Lukas Beran

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat