Hello
my dear friends,
I’m
back after Christmas holidays. This article will be about JCA1 course and summary
of my experiences from this subject. I’ve got only positive memories about it
for sure!
I’m
really glad for this opportunity to be a part of this University and course
because it gave me a lot of new information about English language. I’ve learnt
some new phrases, tricks how to improve my English knowledge and even better pronouncing
of “TH” was really hilarious for me and my classmates, as well.
I
admire our teachers for this course. Both of them are definitely experts of
their profession. In future, I would like to be like them but it is impossible
dream, I guess. But one teacher is using extra methods how to make our education funnier.
For example, we had to set up blog where we put articles and when we have a class
we discuss about our articles. Next unusual method is that our teacher brought guitar
and our whole class sang with him two songs. We were surprised how good he is!
We sang Christmas carols and dubbed tv serie Friends .
Yeah,
but final tests are coming quickly and this fun has to be transformed into our
knowledge and performed in front of teachers. I hope it’s going to be OK. I can
fail, but these experiences will not be ever taken.
I
wish you happy New Year 2014 full of success.
Thank
you!
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat