pondělí 8. prosince 2014

Week 9 Assignment (Correction included)

Reflection:

Well, this assignment was really thought for me because I wasn’t prepared enough to speak about it but I guess that is the main purpose of this exercise to practise for our speaking examination.  When I firstly realized how this picture looks like. In my mind I said something like “What the hell is this?! “ So I tried to describe it anyway but luckily I created some sentences which actually make some sense. Actually I’m not fan of those pessimistic paintings. I expected some funny picture with some animals or smiling people but honestly not this. In this case was really hard to come with something quickly. But I hope that I did a great job.

 I know that I made some pauses between words. I tried to say "negative" in correct pronunciation and say some sentences better.

Thanks for your time!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat