Reflection:
My individual task for this 7th week is focused on Tongue Twisters again and as I suggested lastly, it was also hard to say it correctly for the first time! I’ve chosen tongue twisters called Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers; Grandma Gabby Grammer grabbed a gram of gummy goulash; She sells sea shells on the seashore. The hardest one was definitely Peter Piper. I had some problems with letter “P”, you know. Anyway it was fun again!
My individual task for this 7th week is focused on Tongue Twisters again and as I suggested lastly, it was also hard to say it correctly for the first time! I’ve chosen tongue twisters called Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers; Grandma Gabby Grammer grabbed a gram of gummy goulash; She sells sea shells on the seashore. The hardest one was definitely Peter Piper. I had some problems with letter “P”, you know. Anyway it was fun again!
Regards
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat